Kelly and Steve Crum,
7514 Norwood Avenue
Sykesville, MD 21784
The Inn at Norwood
- We encourage our guests to make
reservations online. If you have any
questions please call or email us!
- Check-in: We are easy going Hosts. We provide a self check-in system so you can check yourselves in anytime after 2:00 pm. You will find a note on the back door with instructions. We do live at the Inn and are available if you need us.
- Check out time is 11 am.
- We offer on-site off street parking (behind our home). We only have
for one car per room.
- Reservations are confirmed upon payment of 1 nights stay at the time
booking for all reservations.
- We accept cash, travelers checks, Visa, Mastercard and American Express
credit cards. In addition, gift certificates are available for purchase.
- Cancellations: If you cancel your reservation within 7 days of arrival,
will be charged the full amount of your stay. If we are able to re-book
we will be pleased to offer you a refund for the value of your stay
minus a $25 administration fee.
- Full house bookings require a minimum cancellation notice of 30 days.
- Cancellations are NOT accepted through a message on the phone; you
must call and speak with the innkeeper to cancel a reservation or email
it. In the event of a cancellation, a confirmation number will be issued
to you - this number will be your only verification in the event of
a cancellation. An email
cancellation confirmation will be sent to you as proof of cancellation.
- No call/no shows are billed for the full stay.
- Occupancy: Very few of our rooms are suitable for occupancy by more
than 2 adults. Should you arrive with an additional person (including
infants & children), you will not be allowed to stay. The Inn is
not suitable for children under the age of 14 years old.
- Business Travelers or Singles may stay at the Inn at a reduced rate
of $80 per night, Sunday - Thursday nights only. (Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring rooms only). This rate does not include breakfast.
- Long Term Stay Rates are available for stays longer than 15 nights consecutively. Please email or call for rates.
- No smoking is allowed inside any of our buildings, we do assess cleaning
charges (a minimum of $250.00) for smoking within the rooms or buildings.
You can smoke on the porch or deck.
- Massages - In room massages are available with advanced notice.
Service Animals are always welcome free of charge.
Small dogs are welcome to stay in the
Room if they:
- are more than 10 months old and are on a regular flea/tick prevention
- get along well with other dogs and people;
- are walked on a leash at all times;
- not left in the guest rooms alone (unless crated);
- not brought into the main house for breakfast or otherwise;
- picked up after by their owners.
Owners should bring pet bedding and dishes; no pets permitted on beds
There is a $20 per night charge per dog.