Guest Information and Policies
- We no longer serve or offer breakfast or house cleaning.
- We encourage our guests to make reservations online. If you have any questions please call or email us! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check-in: We are easy going Hosts. We provide a self check-in system so you can check yourselves in anytime after 3:00 pm. You will find a note on the back door with instructions. We do live at the Inn and are available if you need us.
- Check out time is 11 am. There is a charge for any late check-outs.
We offer on-site off street parking (behind our home). We only have space for one car per room.
- Reservations are confirmed upon payment of 1 nights stay at the time of booking for all reservations.
- We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
- Cancellations: If you cancel your reservation within 7 days of arrival, you will be charged the full amount of your stay. If we are able to re-book your room, we will be pleased to offer you a refund for the value of your stay minus a $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations are NOT accepted through a message on the phone; you must call and speak with the innkeeper to cancel a reservation or email it. In the event of a cancellation, a confirmation number will be issued to you – this number will be your only verification in the event of a cancellation. An email cancellation confirmation will be sent to you as proof of cancellation.
- No call/no shows are billed for the full stay.
- Occupancy: Very few of our rooms are suitable for occupancy by more than 2 adults. Should you arrive with an additional person (including infants & children), you will not be allowed to stay. The Inn is not suitable for children under the age of 14 years old.
- Long Term Stay Rates are available for stays longer than 14 nights consecutively. Please email or call for rates.
- No smoking is allowed inside any of our buildings, we do assess cleaning charges (a minimum of $250.00) for smoking within the rooms or buildings. You can smoke on the porch or deck.
Service Animals are always welcome free of charge. No pets allowed otherwise.
ADA Website Compliance
Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience in the desirable location of Sykesville, MD. We have built our site with ADA compliance in mind and have utilized available tools such as achecker.ca and Google Chrome’s ADA compatibility diagnostic tools. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have difficulty navigating our website or booking a room at our inn, we ask you to contact us via telephone or email and our helpful staff will be happy to assist you.
7514 Norwood Ave
Sykesville, MD 21784
Owners: Kelly & Steve Crum
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on http://www.innatnorwood.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology. If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our property’s website, please contact us at email@example.com